[SOLVED] I closed my bottle of alcohol and cleaned it with water

Sep 19, 2020
I used a 95% alcohol to clean thermal paste before but this time i cleaned the bottle after closing it with water, for it not to smell like alcohol since i used it to clean a little cut on my finger.
Did the water flow into the bottle? Is it dangerous to clean the thermal paste with it now?

Solution
I used a 95% alcohol to clean thermal paste before but this time i cleaned the bottle after closing it with water, for it not to smell like alcohol since i used it to clean a little cut on my finger.
Did the water flow into the bottle? Is it dangerous to clean the thermal paste with it now?
No. Just make sure that whatever component you clean with it now is dry, as some water might stay behind (and even then such trace amounts should be harmless).
No. Just make sure that whatever component you clean with it now is dry, as some water might stay behind (and even then such trace amounts should be harmless).

Solution