[SOLVED] I deleted my wireless WI-FI driver trying to fix a problem and I don't know how to reinstall it

kevvvvvvin06

Prominent
Feb 28, 2021
I uninstalled my Realtek wireless Wi-Fi driver because it was hidden in the device manager and didn’t work. I am currently connected to my phone via USB, how do I reinstall my Wi-Fi driver? The name of the driver was Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E Nic in case someone wants the name. I messed up haha.

Solution
If this is a desktop with a wireless PCI-E card installed, download the driver from the wireless card manufacturer site for your OS.
If this is a desktop with a built-in WiFi in the motherboard, download the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer site for your OS.
If this is a laptop, download the driver from the laptop manufacturer web site for your OS.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
If this is a desktop with a wireless PCI-E card installed, download the driver from the wireless card manufacturer site for your OS.
If this is a desktop with a built-in WiFi in the motherboard, download the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer site for your OS.
If this is a laptop, download the driver from the laptop manufacturer web site for your OS.

-Wolf sends

Solution

kevvvvvvin06

Prominent
Feb 28, 2021
Here. You would need the device (wifi card) to be connected and enabled for it to be installed. If it does not show up in the device manager, it is highly likely disabled in BIOS, or laptop power utility if it is a laptop. Might also just be faulty.
I finished installing the same driver (wizard said it was finished) but the driver isn't showing up in device manager. any fixes?

kevvvvvvin06

Prominent
Feb 28, 2021
UPDATE: After finishing the driver installation wizard, the driver didn't function and appear in device manager. But after a few hours of leaving my laptop on, Wi-Fi and the driver is back? What the hell? I hate troubleshooting.