I deleted something by accident and now the games on my comp arent working .

KissesMuah

Honorable
Jul 14, 2013
I accidentally deleted something and now i cannot play certain games . I get a pop up of a bunch of weird random letters / symbols or this " failed to set the graphic acceleration preferences . The system cannot find the path . "

I looked up ways i could possibly fix this , on the games websites and other places . Alot of them said that they might not be working because i might not have the right version of framework or c++ on my comp . I downloaded all of c++ library and some of the frameworks but the games still do not work . They also said it might be directx , i have directx 11 .

And another thing is i went and looked in my comps performance information and tools and i noticed the base score for my graphics and gaming graphics is 1.0 . I dont recall it being like this before i deleted what i deleted .

I was hoping someone could help me figure out what i deleted...because i am truly lost on this one . I assume i deleted something that has to do with the graphics but i do not know what . I have windows 7 64 bit and an Acer Aspire 7560 if that helps :/ .

KissesMuah

Honorable
Jul 14, 2013

Thank you SO much ! :) My games are working just fine now .