steve1908

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2006
yes thats what youre going to say read on..... help too please advice,

put in a new power supply, thermaltake 750 watt, took off connectors to re sleeve with uv reactive sleeving, pluged bak in, cpu fan went then, stopped, went then stopped, motherboard started, buzzed then re strated, done the same thing 3 times, then i re pinned a plug, now i have power on all fans but no bios screen. no beeps, nothing just power, careful what you wish for huh, i went and brought a new board, now iam nervous about hooking it up??? any ideas??/

tekzor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
yes thats what youre going to say read on..... help too please advice,

put in a new power supply, thermaltake 750 watt, took off connectors to re sleeve with uv reactive sleeving, pluged bak in, cpu fan went then, stopped, went then stopped, motherboard started, buzzed then re strated, done the same thing 3 times, then i re pinned a plug, now i have power on all fans but no bios screen. no beeps, nothing just power, careful what you wish for huh, i went and brought a new board, now iam nervous about hooking it up??? any ideas??/

exactly

you did what?

steve1908

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2006
ive re-wired them in accordance with the power supply manual, now the motherboard has power and all fans are spinning fine, but no bios post screen, the monitor just flashes, no beeps from the start up either. i think iam going to have to bury it. may have done the damage.