Question I didn’t install motherboard drivers now it doesn’t work

May 13, 2020
So I bought a new msi intel motherboard to replace my current one. I put in all the components in and started my system. It told me to put in motherboard CD to install the drivers. It then took me to a page which I’m guessing is the BIOS to install the drivers. It was very confusing as I’ve never used an msi motherboard before. I didn’t download the drivers and I went to save changes and reboot. I clicked the option and waited for my system to reboot but it didn’t I’m guessing because I didn’t install the drivers now the motherboard doesn’t work. The cpu fan spins and my mouse still works but the keyboard doesn’t work neither does the disk drive. I tried plugging the keyboard to every USB port in the system but it didn’t work. Now when I start the system it it doesn’t show anything and I can’t get back into the BIOS. I’m not sure what to do now. I swapped back to the old motherboard to take the CD out and the system works fine but when I tried to plug everything back in it didn’t work I get the same problem. I’m not sure what to do now please help

May 13, 2020
I5 4460
MSI H81M PRO-VD intel motherboard
8 GB RAM
R9 380 nitro 4GB
GPA SERIES 80 plus 2TheMAX PSU 550w

I just got a new motherboard and I was trying to install drivers but I didn’t and ended up rebooting the system without motherboard driver so now I can’t use the pc and nothing shows up on screen