Question I didn't know where to put this but I need help with YouTube...

RepoDraghon

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2012
The website asks me to log in but I already am...
^ Picture of this issue... ^ (adding a picture seems to generate an error in itself)

Another issue is age restriction to vids classified as adult-only not that there are a lot of them on YouTube but the selection where the age is, is missing...
And touching on that, there's no way for me to change my password too... Trying to go through the "Forgot Password" steps yields a message saying "Only the account owner can do that." I did use to have another account back before YouTube was bought by Google and somehow they screwed it all up by combining accounts then recently separated accounts... I tried logging into the OG account and was able to change the Password but the Age Restriction and the Logging in issue are still present... the Logging in issue only started AFTER I changed my Password... Also, I'd like to change the admin account to the one that's having issues since I don't use the other email anymore but the directions on how to do that hasn't worked...

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model router (or modem/router if combined)?

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some insight as to what is happening.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.

Forum rules prohibit assistance with access and password related problems.

You will need to work with YouTube/Google or any other entity with whom there are account and/or account access problems.

RepoDraghon

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2012
You know, I don't know, there are no identifying numbers like an S/N nor model number on this unit... it looks like this, however...
11127783c65_R2_PW6_Straight_0474_SMALL.png

I have the admin power of the router/modem. The internet is Fiber not Coax... I'm ok with the password, as stated I was able to change it through, what they call, the 'Default account'. I've called numerous numbers (including some shady-sounding ones) and talked with people online but they all keep saying they will get a tech to call me but they never do.

The website asks me to log in but I already am...
^ Picture of this issue... ^ (adding a picture seems to generate an error in itself)

Another issue is age restriction to vids classified as adult-only not that there are a lot of them on YouTube but the selection where the age is, is missing...
And touching on that, there's no way for me to change my password too... Trying to go through the "Forgot Password" steps yields a message saying "Only the account owner can do that." I did use to have another account back before YouTube was bought by Google and somehow they screwed it all up by combining accounts then recently separated accounts... I tried logging into the OG account and was able to change the Password but the Age Restriction and the Logging in issue are still present... the Logging in issue only started AFTER I changed my Password... Also, I'd like to change the admin account to the one that's having issues since I don't use the other email anymore but the directions on how to do that hasn't worked...

Did you clear all cached data from the browser then try to login again with your account?