Question I don’t I don’t have my nvidia control panel anymore help me pls

Feb 27, 2019
Hello I recently noticed GeForce experience made me get frame drops so I decided to uninstall GeForce experience grafic drivers which I did with ddu to use the drivers from nvidia website . So I did that and 5 minutes later I was literally doing nothing on the pc I just got a black screen and nvidia control panel was gone I tried to reinstall GeForce experience drivers again but still no nvidia control panel so I decided to ( idk how you call that when u delete everything except the os its an option in windows) once that was done still no control panel and I noticed that after that I had terrible frames in games like in overwatch i would usually never ge beyond 144 fps but I was at like 120 and when I go check my devices it says my gpu works so I don’t think I switched to my intel graphics but I am not sure sorry for my bad English I am French

My specs are:
i5 8600k overclocked at 5ghz
Corsair watercooling
Msi 1070 ti
Msi z370 gaming pro carbon ac
Corsair vengeance 2x8gb 3200mhz
Corsair 750w psu
And my os is stored on an 970 evo ssd

Feb 20, 2019
You missed one crusial step in the process (read whole text)

The whole guide on how to find Nvidia controll panel.

The problem: some people cant find their cp settings anywhere from their pc and some have trouble dowloading the latest drivers from Nvidia.
This tutorial will erase all older Nvidia drives that are installed on your computer that interfear with the new one. Then you dowloae the latest driver, and get a clean install. Then it should work and nvidia cp should be accessible through right click on home

first u have to dowload (dont apply/set up it yet) your nvidia driver from nvidias site. Then you have to dowload DDU that removes all older nvidia drivers that are still messing up your computer.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Remember! dont apply dem yet, just keep them in a folder or startup (home site).

choose the version of the country you live in. If you live outside the mentioned countries choosing any of them works aswell (I live outside the countries and i chose England)

Now enter windows safe mode by restarting your pc.
In the lockscreen you should press on SHIFT and restart, this will transfer you to a blue option screen. Now press on (troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> more -> startup settings)

Press restar and go to "4" safe mode by pressing f4.
be sure you dont have network connection

Now when you are in the safe windows mode run Guru3d DDU (the dowload file is hidden inside the file folder, so search for somethin i guess says "display driver uninstaller"

in the right cornes choose (GPU)
Then press where it says "unistall and restart".

when you come back to normal windows you can now "activate" the new nvidia driver that was mentioned in the beginning.

When you are finishing the install, remeber to choose "advanced option" in the installation options.

put a cross in the box that says it will set all nvidia drivers to normal and remove all older drivers and profiles.

Now finish the installation and Nvidia controll panell should be located in right click on home.

Feb 27, 2019
You missed one crusial step in the process (read whole text)

The whole guide on how to find Nvidia controll panel.

The problem: some people cant find their cp settings anywhere from their pc and some have trouble dowloading the latest drivers from Nvidia.
This tutorial will erase all older Nvidia drives that are installed on your computer that interfear with the new one. Then you dowloae the latest driver, and get a clean install. Then it should work and nvidia cp should be accessible through right click on home

first u have to dowload (dont apply/set up it yet) your nvidia driver from nvidias site. Then you have to dowload DDU that removes all older nvidia drivers that are still messing up your computer.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Remember! dont apply dem yet, just keep them in a folder or startup (home site).

choose the version of the country you live in. If you live outside the mentioned countries choosing any of them works aswell (I live outside the countries and i chose England)

Now enter windows safe mode by restarting your pc.
In the lockscreen you should press on SHIFT and restart, this will transfer you to a blue option screen. Now press on (troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> more -> startup settings)

Press restar and go to "4" safe mode by pressing f4.
be sure you dont have network connection

Now when you are in the safe windows mode run Guru3d DDU (the dowload file is hidden inside the file folder, so search for somethin i guess says "display driver uninstaller"

in the right cornes choose (GPU)
Then press where it says "unistall and restart".

when you come back to normal windows you can now "activate" the new nvidia driver that was mentioned in the beginning.

When you are finishing the install, remeber to choose "advanced option" in the installation options.

put a cross in the box that says it will set all nvidia drivers to normal and remove all older drivers and profiles.

Now finish the installation and Nvidia controll panell should be located in right click on home.
Thanks for the answer i tried nvidia control panel still wast there but the problems where that the drivers from the nvidia site where to new so i downloaded the one from the msi site still thanks tho