[SOLVED] I don't get a output on my r9 380 4gb Gaming video card

Sep 30, 2019
Hi, I don't get a signal on my r9 380 4gb Gaming video card, I had an h61c2-cm motherboard with which I tried to make it work with my video card and it never worked, now that I changed my motherboard to an h61m-vg4 I also don't want to give a video signal, help c:

Solution
Might have been that you have plugged in the display cable on the on-board monitor. Sometimes small mistakes can happen. Plug the display cable to the graphics card. If it still doesn;t work than it might be your graphics card which might be dead. Try unplugging the graphics card and try using the onboard graphics if it boots then you found the culprit. Can you send me the full spec list pf your PC. There can be other components causing the error.
Sep 15, 2019
Might have been that you have plugged in the display cable on the on-board monitor. Sometimes small mistakes can happen. Plug the display cable to the graphics card. If it still doesn;t work than it might be your graphics card which might be dead. Try unplugging the graphics card and try using the onboard graphics if it boots then you found the culprit. Can you send me the full spec list pf your PC. There can be other components causing the error.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS