Question I don't have a positive power led in my system case. It only has two negative powerled pins. Is there something wrong with it?

Aug 16, 2019
My pc does not function when booting up. The keyboard and mouse suddenly does not function when windows starts to boot up. Is it because of the two negative pins?

The power LED should not matter, in fact you can unplug it and it should not matter at all. If you are concerned about the LED, unplug it.

Does your keyboard / mouse eventually work once the PC is booted, or it never works once booted? Does it work in the BIOS? Do you have any additional items such as a USB hub or other accessories plugged in?

Aug 16, 2019
it works in the bios. but when the pc boots up, when windows starts to load, the mouse and keyboard turns off and even if i plug it again, it does not move anymore. should I reformat the hard drive? my hdd was just handed down to me and it was a bit old.

i dont have any other accessories tho. just a led mouse, keyboard and headset. then my system has 5 fans. i have an a32om s2h v2 mobo and ryzen 2200g, vs650 corsair psu and 2x4gb gloway 2400mhz. i dont know what component has faults. pls help. thankss.

TRENDING THREADS