Question I don't know how to connect box RGBs

Phazoner

Distinguished
My box is an Aerocool Aero 500 RGB but I don't see any cables for freding the RGBs. I've plugged the power cables, power and HDD lights, there's a big molex (Fan Controller Power) and 4 fan connections of two pins (it's kinda strange as they are called Fan1, Fan2, Fan1, Fan2 but I guess this has nothing to do with RGBs.)

There's also a weird black squared cable that seems to come from the RGB control button and be factory connected to another very short cable that looks like could be connected to the upper RGB stripe, but that's it...

Phazoner

Distinguished
My box is an Aerocool Aero 500 RGB but I don't see any cables for freding the RGBs. I've plugged the power cables, power and HDD lights, there's a big molex (Fan Controller Power) and 4 fan connections of two pins (it's kinda strange as they are called Fan1, Fan2, Fan1, Fan2 but I guess this has nothing to do with RGBs.)

There's also a weird black squared cable that seems to come from the RGB control button and be factory connected to another very short cable that looks like could be connected to the upper RGB stripe, but that's it...

Phazoner

Distinguished

Lutfij

Titan
One thread please.

Since you're unable to explain much about the cables/connectors, it's the right time to introduce pictures to aid with your query.

Host the images on Imgur and pass on the link in the thread.

For good measure, include the specs to your system, just so you're not connecting the wrong RGB cable to the wrong ARGB header.

Phazoner

Distinguished
Nevermind, RGB stripes are placed in the removable piece of the front and there I could follow the cable to a SATA which I couldn't explain for what it was LOL. Weird but I finally figured it out :p

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed it was tripleposted, not my intention, looks like some buggy smartphone internet connection or something.

Last edited: