I don't know how to get enough money to buy a Gaming PC.

Jun 27, 2018
I'm 15 and for a few years now I've wanted a gaming PC. But I have no efficient ways of getting money. I can't get a job, my neighbourhood is dangerous and full of very horrible, untrustworthy people, I can't get a job, and I don't get an allowance of any sort. I have £154 saved up from previous birthdays and Christmas's. I'm looking to purchase a Gaming PC at around £400 and have pondered various builds. I'm a little restricted in ways I can make money as I will not be doing jobs around my neighbourhood and my parents won't give me an allowance as they don't have much money. I'd feel really bad asking my parents to just give me money for my birthday/Christmas as I'm very anxious and paranoid that I'd come across as rude and/or bratty. Any suggestions on how to make money myself?
Thanks. :)

Frankly I don't think Amazon even checks at all. If he wanted to be really legal he could just ask his parents to setup an account under their name but he would do all the work & profit.

Minor note: Turk is very, very low pay. If you get into the upper reaches of it it can pay out in a more reasonable amount but that takes time and skill.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Just checking, as I wasn't 100% sure.... Not too familiar with Turk personally.

From what I could find, for the US at least, you had to provide a social insurance number. That was on a forum though, so no idea how legit.

If they asked for a national insurance number in the UK.... the OP wouldn't have one at 15