I dont know if a 1050ti wil fit in a dell optiplex 3020 small form factor

joranfloor

Prominent
Oct 2, 2017
So I have a dell optiplex 3020 small form factor i3 275w psu and I want to know if a evga gtx 1050 ti will fit and if it fit if I need a better psu pls help me I want to upgrade my colege pc to a gaming pc

Solution
Check if you have enough height for a 1050 card - I think you probably do, based on the pictures I've seen, but I am not 100% sure.

You will, however, need a "low profile" card (half-width bracket) due to the small form factor case.

275W is very likely to be plenty for the 1050Ti, but it would be best if you could real all the specifications for how many amps are on the 12V rail(s).

SR-71 is correct, though - that's a proprietary PSU - Upgrades aren't available for it to the best of my knowledge.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Check if you have enough height for a 1050 card - I think you probably do, based on the pictures I've seen, but I am not 100% sure.

You will, however, need a "low profile" card (half-width bracket) due to the small form factor case.

275W is very likely to be plenty for the 1050Ti, but it would be best if you could real all the specifications for how many amps are on the 12V rail(s).

SR-71 is correct, though - that's a proprietary PSU - Upgrades aren't available for it to the best of my knowledge.

Solution

pokefan6016

Prominent
Oct 12, 2017