[SOLVED] I dont know what happened, help

crazy25man

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
I just turning on my pc in the morning as usual, but my monitor say "no video input"

Some unsual thing i noticed:
-The case fans goes full power after i turn on my pc
-My Wi-Fi router LAN3 (which my pc is connected to) light goes off as i press the power button (it's goes back on when i turn of my pc)

Several things i have done in attempt to fix:
-Reinstalling the RAM & Graphic Card
-Reconnecting SATA (data&power) cable
-Making sure all the power cable like 24pin, 8pin cpu, and 6pin pcie is properly connected

I just turning on my pc in the morning as usual, but my monitor say "no video input"

Some unsual thing i noticed:
-The case fans goes full power after i turn on my pc
-My Wi-Fi router LAN3 (which my pc is connected to) light goes off as i press the power button (it's goes back on when i turn of my pc)

Several things i have done in attempt to fix:
-Reinstalling the RAM & Graphic Card
-Reconnecting SATA (data&power) cable
-Making sure all the power cable like 24pin, 8pin cpu, and 6pin pcie is properly connected
With psu unpligged
Pull the cmos battery from the mobo...
Hold power button for 30s x2s....
Reseat battery.....
Psucable
Power on

crazy25man

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
No saddly.... You would need to basically get another gpu to test with see if its that
after reading this, i just realize it maybe my graphics card that having a problem (i thought it my mobo all along), then i think what's beetwen the mobo and graphics cards, which is pcie slot. so i try to move my graphics card to another pcie slot and the problem gone! Thanks for the help man!!

Last edited:
Reactions: white.a.drew