[SOLVED] I don't know what's causing bsod, mobo gpu or someting else?

Jul 4, 2019
It's my first time asking something here, but I've been finding very useful answers for a long time.
I don't know a lot about pc, but I've learned a bit just with the one I have.

when I get a blue screen, it always shows the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR", since ever, I got less bsod since I changed the PSU (like 2 or 3 years ago), and there was a time when I didn't put the ram right and I fixed it (like half a year 6 months ago).
But now I am still getting bsod randomly, also I am getting a double beeping when starting the pc (i suspect but don't know if it has to do with it), according to the bios beeping code it says "Parity circuit failure".
I did a few tests not long ago and this is what i got:
-When the ram is connected to the mobo(because I suspected of the ram and tried two different types of ram) and the gpu is not connected to the mobo, plus the monitor connected to the mobo, it just beep once (normal).
-When the gpu is connected to the mobo (i even tried with a pci-e x8, and another wire because my psu is modular), and no matter which ram I put in, it beeps twice (not the normal),
-But there was a moment when I was finishing and leaving everything in its original place, and I forgot to connect the displayport to the gpu, and it didn't beep twice, just once, then I connected the displayport, restarted and it beep twice again.

So this is everything i know, i was planning to build a total new pc, but i can't really afford it (something similar or better than i have now), i just will do it only if is totally necessary and it will take time.
Hope you can help me, I don't really want to spend extra money without sense.
Sorry if i had a bad english.

Solution
G.Skill TridentX DDR3 4GB (x4)

I suggest you list part number or link to memory.

The use of multiple kits, multiple modules sold as single modules can cause memory to be unable to operate at rated specifications.
Jul 4, 2019
It's my first time asking something here, but I've been finding very useful answers for a long time.
I don't know a lot about pc, but I've learned a bit just with the one I have.

when I get a blue screen, it always shows the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR", since ever, I got less bsod since I changed the PSU (like 2 or 3 years ago), and there was a time when I didn't put the ram right and I fixed it (like half a year 6 months ago).
But now I am still getting bsod randomly, also I am getting a double beeping when starting the pc (i suspect but don't know if it has to do with it), according to the bios beeping code it says "Parity circuit failure".
I did a few tests not long ago and this is what i got:
-When the ram is connected to the mobo(because I suspected of the ram and tried two different types of ram) and the gpu is not connected to the mobo, plus the monitor connected to the mobo, it just beep once (normal).
-When the gpu is connected to the mobo (i even tried with a pci-e x8, and another wire because my psu is modular), and no matter which ram I put in, it beeps twice (not the normal),
-But there was a moment when I was finishing and leaving everything in its original place, and I forgot to connect the displayport to the gpu, and it didn't beep twice, just once, then I connected the displayport, restarted and it beep twice again.

Specs
Cpu Intel Core i7-4790K
Gpu Nvidia GTX 970 (Asus strix)
Ram G.Skill TridentX DDR3 4GB (x4)
Mobo MAXIMUS VII RANGER
Psu Seasonic X-850 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular

So this is everything i know, i was planning to build a total new pc, but i can't really afford it (something similar or better than i have now), i just will do it only if is totally necessary and it will take time.
Hope you can help me, I don't really want to spend extra money without sense.
Sorry if i had a bad english.

Colif

Win 11 Master
please stop asking same question, it just gets you in trouble :)

Parity circuit failure points at a ram error, have you run memtest on your sticks?
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.