I Dont Know Where To Start With A Gaming PC

canin123

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
I really want to get a gaming PC, but I don't know whether I should get a pre-build or build my own. Everyone always says to build my own but im not very tech savy that would suck to spend the money and not be able to put it together. My question is are pre builds worth it and are they good enough to run mods on gta 5? Or should I take a huge risk and try building one? Thanks!! Also where would I start to figure out what parts to buy or how to get the operating system?

gigantusmagnus

Reputable
Dec 22, 2017
yes, build your own pc is the best pc you can get, it satisfy your hunger perfectly
just like you cook something on your own that fits the hunger, instead of buying a set of foods that probably cannot satisfy your hunger or exceeds what you need

pcpartpicker.com is where you want to start trying build the system virtually,

g-unit1111

Titan
Honestly there aren't any good prebuilds, especially mid range. If you've got some cash to flaunt then you can go prebuild. But for the best experience in this category you should definitely build your own, it's the best way to get a PC these days.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
building your own PC during your first time can be very overwhelming. but if you get a chassis you are happy with. and the most stable PSU you can get that can last you a decade. and a decent GPU. you can save more money when doing ugprades later on.

L3wis

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2015
If you want to get into PC gaming the best thing to do is build your own. It's not as hard to do as you think it looks tricky but it's really easy. Take a look at Linus tech tips on you tube you will learn a lot there. The next thing you need to do is let us know what your budget is and what games and type of games you want to play or if you know what type if settings you want to run those games at if you haven't decided that last one yet, don't worry to much. If you let us know these we can help you thurther in regards to picking parts etc. Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS