i dont know why this is happening !!!!!!

MR_QASIM

Honorable
Feb 20, 2017
I don't know why this is happening to my screen after a while of using my pc? the screen get pixilated and can't see?http:// this is a screnshot of my screen

Solution
It sounds like you've tried switching which monitor is plugged into what connection on the graphics card, and when you did, the corrupt image moved to the other screen.

This would make it clearly an issue with the output from the computer.

If your screen shot that was taken with the display output in a corrupted state is accurate when viewed on functioning equipment, this tells us that your GPU memory isn't actually the culprit in this case, which is the first thing that comes to mind when I see odd behavior like that. That leaves the GPU chip and the output stages on the card, or the systems powering them.

I would grab something like MSI Afterburner and down clock the GPU, reducing it's speed in 100 MHz increments and see if the...
hmmm, not sure, theoretically a screen shot should be what's being sent to the screen, including errors, i've previously collected screens shots from a GPU which had memory issues and the screenshot matched the screen. I'd therefore suggest your first and cheapest course of action is to try another cable. Of course the issue could be in the very last stages of the GPU, so try a different socket first, different socket on the screen if you can too.

It sounds like you've tried switching which monitor is plugged into what connection on the graphics card, and when you did, the corrupt image moved to the other screen.

This would make it clearly an issue with the output from the computer.

If your screen shot that was taken with the display output in a corrupted state is accurate when viewed on functioning equipment, this tells us that your GPU memory isn't actually the culprit in this case, which is the first thing that comes to mind when I see odd behavior like that. That leaves the GPU chip and the output stages on the card, or the systems powering them.

I would grab something like MSI Afterburner and down clock the GPU, reducing it's speed in 100 MHz increments and see if the corruption clears up. If so, this would indicate your GPU isn't stable at the speed it's running at, although it doesn't tell us why.

Solution

MR_QASIM

Honorable
Feb 20, 2017
so I swapped the ROg strix 1080 with another one with the same clock speed and nothing happened I think there is something wrong with the GPU I will test different clock speed to see what id the limit of that GPU thx guys:)