I don't want to ask something, I just want to start a conversation?

AH88

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013
Hey,

So it's occurred to me whilst browsing on this forum that nearly all threads are someone asking for advice, there's even the "Ask a community" button when you go to write a post.

But.. I don't always want to ask a question, just spark up a conversation about a certain subject. So if it's GPU related I feel starting up a random conversation would look totally out of place in that sub-forum against everyone asking what GPU they should buy.

Have I missed a trick, is there actually a sub-forum on here that is aimed around general-conversations as opposed to seeking advice? I had a gander through the list of sub-forums but couldn't find one.

As long as your thread has something to do with the forum its posted in and the thread type set to discussion, your fine to go ahead. There are generally discussion threads already set up and stickied about broad topics like water-cooling, future Intel/AMD CPU's, places where you can show off and discuss builds. Though it seems there arent any for GPU's.
There is also a general discussion thread floating around where anything* is fair game.

Within reason and forum rules