I don't want to store the passport users

Does anyone knows how to prevent windows XP from storing the users (email
adresses) in the MSN messenger list when you sign in?
Thanks in advance.
--
Pablo Aguilar
System Analyst

Greetings,

Simply download and run this .reg file to get this behavior:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert