Question i downloaded a torrent and now i have loads of processes running that shouldnt be

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HelpMe64353

Reputable
Sep 18, 2019
So i downloaded a torrent and then my pc slowed down alot i have deleted the file but now it has downloaded so much shit that i just CANT get rid of Any ideas?

GeorgeGod

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
My laptop came with windows installed so i dont have a key or anything what do i do

Also i think its gonna be hard to replace a laptops gpu because i might just need to like remove the keyboard then like maybe make a cut out idk

Im trying to get a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 GAMING OC 6G. Tell me is it good?
to laptop its hard becouse i saw some videos on yt on they all had to like open the keyboard and change staff
Geforce RTX 2060 Gaming oc 6gb is good i think there only 6 gb version of this

Solidjake

Notable
Sep 6, 2019
My laptop came with windows installed so i dont have a key or anything what do i do

Also i think its gonna be hard to replace a laptops gpu because i might just need to like remove the keyboard then like maybe make a cut out idk

Im trying to get a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 GAMING OC 6G. Tell me is it good?

FIx your first issue before looking at video cards.... get the windows key from your computer, write it down, create a windows reinstallation cd and re-install windows using your windows key

Its a lithuanian site that basicaly never has viruses that one was a sneaky one
Of course they have viruses but I expect most of them are not so obvious. Put is this way, if you want people to install your malicious software what’s a good way to do, hide in other programs/games. Why take the time to crack a game and then give it away free, because it’s a great way to infect other pc’s.