Question I dropped a powerbank into my dekstop pc and now its not working properly

Zeyrex

Prominent
Mar 27, 2022
The drop is not that high, only a few inches. Dropped it to the topside of my pc case. Now everytime i try to boot up it always lags when loading the windows. Its lags and then restarted, When i dropped it. The pc was on, and then starts to lagg and freeze and then i restarted it. And it running okay but soon after the day after it happened it wont boot up. So i try to realign the RAM placement and it works a few hours ago. But now when i try to boot it up again, i cant even reach windows dekstop. Anything i should check ?

Lutfij

Titan
Could you parse system specs? Ona side note, might want to inspect all connections in your build(while the system is powered down and shut off, ofc) for anything that might've come loose or half disconnected. Which slots are the rams populating on the motherboard? As a side note, can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely?

Zeyrex

Prominent
Mar 27, 2022
Could you parse system specs? Ona side note, might want to inspect all connections in your build(while the system is powered down and shut off, ofc) for anything that might've come loose or half disconnected.

Ryzen 5 3600
Kingston Fury 2x8GB
MSI RTX 3060 TI OC V2
Asrock Steel Legend B450
AERO COOL LUX MODULAR 650M