Question I dusted my pc and cleaned it, and now I have insane stuttering and crashes

Aug 7, 2023
I cleaned my pc, and I admit this wasn't the brightest of ideas, with a leaf blower. I was pretty far away and made sure the pc was off and everything. I had done it before with no issue in the past. Anyway, i dusted my computer and i started it up. Everything was completely fine until i booted up Escape From Tarkov. I hopped in a raid and after a little bit my game started stuttering so much to the point it was nearly a stutter every couple of seconds... The temperatures are completely fine on both my GPU and CPU, i don't really know what's causing this issue. I don't know if i already had the issue but my Graphics card is making a weird buzzing sound which i assume to be just coil whine but im not sure. I thought that maybe dust had got into my GPU or ram or something, so I took them out, cleaned them and reseated them. I can't play any games that are graphically demanding because i get stutters and crashes sometimes, but a game like Battle Bit Remastered is completely fine to play so i assume its my GPU causing the issues. If anyone has experienced this or have any ideas to help out, i would greatly appreciate it.

This probably was cancer to read, but I appreciate the help...

My computer specs are:

Ryzen 5 3600

MSI 1660 Super Ventus XS OC

16g of G Skill Ripjaw ram (3600) Mhz

B450 pro Motherboard

TRENDING THREADS