Joe

Sorry to post such a petty thing but it is most annoying.
When I am surfing, if I shift / click a link the new minimized window opens
very close to the right side of the screen. Subsequent screens open even
further right until you cannot see the maximize / minimize boxes and you
have to drag the window back into full view.
I have tried holding control and closing but it has no effect. Is there some
way to stop this?
Hope I am explaining it correctly :)

hi,
open regedit and goto
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main folder find
"window_Placement" entry and delete it

--
Cankat Akdemir
Author of "Windows XP Secrets"

"joe" <joe@web.com>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
yazdý:dfccqd$49m$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
> Sorry to post such a petty thing but it is most annoying.
> When I am surfing, if I shift / click a link the new minimized window
> opens very close to the right side of the screen. Subsequent screens open
> even further right until you cannot see the maximize / minimize boxes and
> you have to drag the window back into full view.
> I have tried holding control and closing but it has no effect. Is there
> some way to stop this?
> Hope I am explaining it correctly :)

Joe

What can I say! You're a star Cankat