[SOLVED] I feel like my pc case fans run loud even when idle

RuffRidersEvo

Distinguished
May 10, 2014
I just upgraded my case to a fractal design meshify c and whenever it’s idle or under load the fans ramp up and get quite loud i tried tinkering with the settings and it did lower some fans but it’s still loud

Front Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair LL140
Rear: 120mm stock fractal fan
PCH fan: on mobo however it is blocked by the GPU so i’m not sure if that could be the cause

Settings

Bios

Solution
It's safe. I've been running Libre Office for years, almost exactly the same as MS Office, except free. Let me know if indeed there is PCH control, that comes through the Asus EC chip and I'm not sure what all they've gotten done with that yet.
I just upgraded my case to a fractal design meshify c and whenever it’s idle or under load the fans ramp up and get quite loud i tried tinkering with the settings and it did lower some fans but it’s still loud

Front Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair LL140
Rear: 120mm stock fractal fan
PCH fan: on mobo however it is blocked by the GPU so i’m not sure if that could be the cause

Settings

Bios
Is that x570 MB ?

Reactions: kurdtnz

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's safe. I've been running Libre Office for years, almost exactly the same as MS Office, except free. Let me know if indeed there is PCH control, that comes through the Asus EC chip and I'm not sure what all they've gotten done with that yet.

Solution