[SOLVED] I feel like the problem is simple but I’m just not seeing it.

Apr 13, 2020
Hardware

i7-10700K
32 GB DDR4
Msi gaming edge plus z490
Thermaltake 850 Platinum plus
Gpu 2060 super and 2080 super

I’ve been doing this since the internet became available to the public.

The system won’t boot no beeps . So I took everything out and placed on my desk I got everythin start expect when I plug in the fans via Molex or SATA. Yes I’ve changed cables

ideas ?
Thanks

Solution
Regarding ram, you have the latest bios? both updates from the first mention better ram compatibility.

Maybe mention what hubs you use and how they are connected.
What fans?
Do they have both connectors - molex and standard 3pin or 4pin fan connector?
You connect only one of those connectors. Not both of them.
If you connect both, you get short.

s-l640.jpg

Try to connect without those colored cable extensions.
I hope, you're using original PSU cables (not from some other psu). With wrong cables you can damage your system.

Also - connect both cpu power cables - 4pin and 8pin.
Try starting without discrete graphics card. Use built in iGPU.

Apr 13, 2020
Try to connect without those colored cable extensions.
I hope, you're using original PSU cables (not from some other psu). With wrong cables you can damage your system.

Also - connect both cpu power cables - 4pin and 8pin.
Try starting without discrete graphics card. Use built in iGPU.

I did everything you suggested same result here a video and i noticed the check light spot on RAM so switch the memory and now going to try different sticks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cG3Xi60dQbdDEdk6DKuSeDd1PBNpLUPI/view?usp=sharing

Apr 13, 2020
I have an update but not everything is a 100% so I could the can get the system to boot and log into windows with out connecting the SATA power or Molex power to the fans ( two hubs each one takes a different power connection). When I connect Molex or sata cable the computer won’t turn on.