Question I fixed my bricked gpu got it going but now no audio huh?

SilverCat486

Prominent
Jul 26, 2021
So... Recently i fixed my Msi geforce gt 730 4gb card after bricking it i managed to fix it but now i have no audio i have tried everything from installing drivers uninstalling drivers messing with windows audio in services and installing random drivers and still got nowhere i have even plugged in speakers to the headphone jack but still nothing happens plz help

SilverCat486

Prominent
Jul 26, 2021
i see high definition audio device plus nvidia high definiton 4 times i did try changing the audio output source but nothing worked i bricked my gpu trying to flash a custom rom i didnt make a backup stupid mistake i fixed it by using a tutorial on youtube using something called "FreeDOS" and flashing the original rom after that i got into Windows successfully and installed the Nvidia drivers and everything worked until i realized i am getting no audio and thats where i am right now

SilverCat486

Prominent
Jul 26, 2021
in the sound setting it's not showing any specific gpu audio just speakers and headphones the speakers are built in i unplugged them because i dont use them plus eariler i tried using them ands they didnt work my default device is headphones which is where my logitech speakers are plugged into