Question I forgot to plug in HDMI cable and now it's not showing anything on monitor ?

Nov 24, 2021
Hello. I recently finished cleaning my computer. All i did was take off the front panel and blew off the dust. After I finished, i plugged everything back in and booted the pc. And nothing showed up on the monitor but I suddenly realized that I didnt plug the HDMI into my gpu.

Once I plugged the HDMI into the GPU, still nothing showed up. I turned off the pc by holding the power button for a couple of seconds. I turned off the switch on the PSU, waited 30 secs, remove the plug connecting to the PSU and waited 30 secs. After that I plugged everything back on and after turning it on, there was still no signal on the monitor. I also tried using a different monitor (LG 20M35) and plugged the VGA into the motherboard's onboard graphics and still nothing.

Specs:
i5-3570
Asus H61M-E
GTX 1060 6gb
Deepcool DN500 500w PSU
480gb Sata SSD and 500gb HDD

pls help

Nov 24, 2021
Mouse, USB Wifi Adapter, Webcam, USB extender port, Audio jack for speakers, HDMI cable, and the cable that connects the PSU and the electrical socket.
UPDATE: I managed to get it fixed by removing the CMOS battery, GPU, and RAM and then connecting them back.