I found a Medieval camera !

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.gods (More info?)

Yes, made of iron and wood and powered by a magic crystal , this
camera was used to film jousting and swordfighting around 1300 AD.It
stores its data in magic crystals, there are still 5 crystals left.

Camera is in good shape, a few worms in the wood, but still works.

Rich

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" <nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
> Yes, made of iron and wood and powered by a magic crystal , this
> camera was used to film jousting and swordfighting around 1300 AD.It
> stores its data in magic crystals, there are still 5 crystals left.
>
> Camera is in good shape, a few worms in the wood, but still works.

So are you trying to sell it? How long does a crystal record for and I can
only assume it would be analog and monochrome. Can it be connected to
Firewire?

Rich

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.gods (More info?)

I'll trade you some chainmail armor and a Claymore.

Tom-Alex Soorhull wrote:

> Yes, made of iron and wood and powered by a magic crystal , this
> camera was used to film jousting and swordfighting around 1300 AD.It
> stores its data in magic crystals, there are still 5 crystals left.
>
> Camera is in good shape, a few worms in the wood, but still works.

So do you have some footage of King Arthur you can share with us?

Gary Eickmeier

Do not laugh at this. It is TRUE. The camera exists and it does work.
Elvis told me....

rqo

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" <nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
> Yes, made of iron and wood and powered by a magic crystal , this
> camera was used to film jousting and swordfighting around 1300 AD.It
> stores its data in magic crystals, there are still 5 crystals left.
>
> Camera is in good shape, a few worms in the wood, but still works.

Lazarus

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.gods (More info?)

I`d rather see Guinavere or whatever her name was! ;o)