[SOLVED] I get +20 ping In every Game

mrwicked650

Commendable
Nov 18, 2018
Hi, so this randomly started happening about half an year ago
and has been going strong eversince. In every game i play i get around 20 added ping that fluctuates constantly, it really gets under my skin because i have a really good connection (gigabit fiber) and i don t know what to do.
For example if i used to get around 35 ping in cs on germany servers now in that game my ping fluctuates second by second all the way from 55 to 70, litteraly like frames it goes up and down and i don t know what to do about it.
It s not bufferbloat, drivers or game related, it happens in overwatch, pubg, apex etc...
It s probably not my "iSp rOuTiNg" since people living nextdoor with the same internet provider and subscription as me get the normal and consistent ping values i should have. I have heard people saying changeing my router would help but this company provides a very specific router/modem that i can t really get rid of since i dont have a simple etherney cable. Best case scenario instead lf the fiber going into the modem/router and then in my pc would have to go through the modem/router set in bridge mode then into a new router and then into the pc so the signal passes trough that either way.
I am DESPERATELY seeking help veterans plz help me and i swear to god if one person says is my ISP routing....

Solution
So youre on a wireless connection? Just because the connection is gigabit doesnt mean the ping is low or the connection is always stable. Fiber also doesnt really indicate anything. And no, you cannot just plug the fiber optic cable into your pc.
So youre on a wireless connection? Just because the connection is gigabit doesnt mean the ping is low or the connection is always stable. Fiber also doesnt really indicate anything. And no, you cannot just plug the fiber optic cable into your pc.

Solution