Question I get no display (weirdest problem ever)

Dec 28, 2020
So basically i have the weirdest problem i have seen ever. So my problem started few days ago when my pc would lose image. I would just plug hdmi in and out and it would work. But today i had no display so i turned off the pc, plugged everything off and put diffrent hdmi and it worked. So after that i shut it down put everything back together ( i opened the case so i can see if the fans are spining) and after that i plug everything back in and no display again. I check that hdmi on the laptop and it works. So again i plugged everything off execpt the hdmi and power and turn it on and it works. So after it boots up, i turn everything on, mouse keyboard, headphones and everything and it works but if i plug everything in before it doesent show display. I forgot to mention that if i plug everything on i hear no beeps but when i just plug in power and hdmi it posts sucessfuly with one extra beep which means keyboard is not plugged in. So i was wondering if anybody can help me with that. Maybe i oversaw something because this doesent make sense...

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Windows 10: Look in Reliability History for error codes and warnings that correspond with when the display/image was lost.

Dec 28, 2020
Thanks for the response!
PSU is Kolnik 80+ 600w bronze
cpu is ryzen 3 3100
gpu is msi geforce gtx 1070
motherboard is asus prime a320m-k
+ i tried to reset it from windows now and it works and i tried playing games and using it no thermal throttling or big temperatures, it actually works better for some reason.
i checked Reliability history and there is few unexpceted shutdowns that happen beacuse i coulndt turn it off normally and there is a windows defender upadte and some kind of usb driver probably because i plugged al of my perifery in and out
+ i forgot, everyting is 3 months old except gpu which is about a year and a half old

Last edited: