[SOLVED] I get repeating high pitch noise. Update to my last thread.

Mar 12, 2021
So i managed to fix the power button issue by swapping my reset and power switch and after i turn on the pc i get repeating high pitch noise or "coil whine" says google. Im getting worried about my pc now since i already had this pc for 6 months now. I need immediate response thank you!

Solution
So i managed to fix the power button issue by swapping my reset and power switch and after i turn on the pc i get repeating high pitch noise or "coil whine" says google. Im getting worried about my pc now since i already had this pc for 6 months now. I need immediate response thank you!
Coil whine by itself is not dangerous but is annoying. Problem is finding which coil is causing it, could be from MB (mostly VRM), GPU or even PSU. Have to open case and listen.
Coil whine by itself is not dangerous but is annoying. Problem is finding which coil is causing it, could be from MB (mostly VRM), GPU or even PSU. Have to open case and listen.

Reactions: Krotow
Solution