i get through all the steps and i get to finish and i get a dialog box that reads - Virtual Disk Manager - the parameter is in

May 30, 2018
I'm trying to create a windows 10 partition on a raid 6 raid array for a direct attach - the raid group was done with Atto configTool and is attached to the PC with an ATTO R680 raid card with all new drives - the PC disk management page sees it - Drive 2 -basic - online and unallocated - i have followed all the steps for doing a simple volume and go all the way to finish and I get a dialog box that tells me the parameter is incorrect - I've tried different letters for assignment but nothing seems to change - I know it has to be something simple - any thoughts - thanks

May 30, 2018
with ATTO config tool as a raid 6 - cleaned all the drives they were new and then built the array took a little less then 24 hours it is attached to the PC via mini sas to mini sas to an ATTO R680 raid card

May 30, 2018

it doesn't matter which one I choose - it does the same thing - Microsoft told me it was that my motherboard that it couldn't handle the size of the array (48TB)- the motherboard is a ASUS Sabertooth X79