Question I get vga led pls help

Mar 16, 2019
One day I turned on my pc everything was fine then I turned on pubg after one minute my pc screen went black I thought that game crashed after one minute its still black screen so I hit restart button then my monitor shows no signal.
When I was in pubg (i am not played I was just in the lobby) my temp was fine it even didn't reach 70c mt CPU was 60c
And now I get VGA led. I tried everything.
1.Checked CPU pins
2.Used one ram stick in different slots.
3.Checked GPU power cables
  1. I tried switching PCIe slots
  2. I tried reset Cmos
  3. I tried taking out Cmos battery and waited all day and put ir back
  4. I checked is my GPU have short circuit fans and led works
  5. Chip is getting hot

1. Motherboard drivers are updated
  2. My GPU term thermal paste is freshly applied
My Spec
1.Asus Sabertooth x79
2.I7 3930k
3.Corsair 16gb 1866mhz
4.HDD 1TB
5.Gtx 690 4gb Asus
6.CX 750w

If not working in another system then it is gone bad. There is pretty much nothing we can do but I know with some older Nvidia cards there was problem with soldering that some people had luck with fixing by baking them, guides available if you google.

Mar 16, 2019
If not working in another system then it is gone bad. There is pretty much nothing we can do but I know with some older Nvidia cards there was problem with soldering that some people had luck with fixing by baking them, guides available if you google.

I tried coking I no luck. checked is there is any short circuit but no short circuit (used multimeter) do you know how to check GPU voltage using a multimeter and what voltage should be