I got a pop up!

I was flipping though pages quicky so I dont know who it was for, but I got
a pop up that was movign across my screen!! EEK!
I have blockers and it wasnt recognized. I wish I had stopped long enough
to see who it was!

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

I get popup's when I go to Neopets too, sometimes. It was especially in
the mcdonalds areas.
Billie

bodcat1 wrote:
> I was flipping though pages quicky so I dont know who it was for, but I got
> a pop up that was movign across my screen!! EEK!
> I have blockers and it wasnt recognized. I wish I had stopped long enough
> to see who it was!

Oh no dont tell me Neopets have started that little game....
just what we need bloody pop up's...:-((
it would'nt be so bad if anyone was to read them "cos i dont"
wot next neopet spam!!!

Soviet1918 wrote:
> Oh no dont tell me Neopets have started that little game....
> just what we need bloody pop up's...:-((
> it would'nt be so bad if anyone was to read them "cos i dont"
> wot next neopet spam!!!

That would certainly be a problem since I have pop-ups allowed on that site
or I can't seem to play the games that open in their own little window.
Sigh.

Gareeth

Gareeth wrote:
> Soviet1918 wrote:
>
>>Oh no dont tell me Neopets have started that little game....
>>just what we need bloody pop up's...:-((
>>it would'nt be so bad if anyone was to read them "cos i dont"
>>wot next neopet spam!!!
>>

> That would certainly be a problem since I have pop-ups allowed on that site
> or I can't seem to play the games that open in their own little window.
> Sigh.
>
> Gareeth

I am using Firefox and get no POPUPS...........

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

I use Firefox too, and get the popups, but I also allow popups from
Neopets. Guess I'll have to change it and manually allow the games to
pop up.

any1 wrote:

> I am using Firefox and get no POPUPS...........

My autism limits my ability to adjust to a new browser. I wouldn't get
pop-ups in IE unless I specifically allowed them though but I had trouble
playing games on neopets without that allowed.

Gareeth