Question i got a strong fan to use it for my laptop i am going to customize my cooler and put it on it

Apr 6, 2022
i bought this fan in the pic below and i want to put it on my laptop cooler cuz its started to slow down and not so effective anymore and i was wounding should i make it pull or push air to the laptop can someone help with it thanks

Apr 6, 2022
do the same way as the original fan
the thing is that the cooler got 5 fans 1 big fan and 4 small ones i will be removing the one in the middle and will drill a square almost the size of that fan cuz its a little bit bigger and will keep the small ones as they are but all of the fans max speed is way slower than this new fan max rpm 1200 -+ (small fans) 2000-+ (big fan) the new one is more but i am not sure but it takes power directly from the wall not usb so its strong enough than them that i feel also the speed control unit is not working it shows numbers but i don't feel any difference in the air that coming from it so must be faulty some how ,the big fan is giving pushing air to the cooler and the 4 small fans are pulling but they will not be able to pull with this one cuz it way stronger than the 5 fans combined

Apr 6, 2022
I have done it behind the slow fan now 2 of them pushing air inside and 4 small fans pulling out the air test before and after is 60-65 to 45-50 thats good or not ?!

ASK THE COMMUNITY