[SOLVED] I got the Asus Prime H510m-e and the lan isnt working.

Aug 15, 2021
I recently got the Asus Prime H510m-e and when i plugged in the lan cable, it didnt register. The lights are not blinking and also troubleshooting doesnt help either. Any advice will help, thanks

Aug 15, 2021
Right click and run as admin it should at the very least after you click yes flash a command prompt on your screen at most open cmd and tell you not to shut down your system till it's done
it flashed a command prompt but it quits instantly after giving a few lines.
It was about unable to find the specified registry key or value.

Aug 15, 2021
I'm sorry my eyes are failing me lately.... umm yeah have you tried reinstalling windows??? Is this a fresh install of windows????. Have you used cmd as admin and ran command "sfc /scannow" none of the ""
i havent tried reinstalling windows.... its a new pc (about 1 month). Its a windows 10 Home.

Aug 15, 2021
Yes please then after running a second time if it comes back clean try installing the ethernet driver again
umm... it now says:
"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."
and still no ethernet connection

Last edited:
umm... it now says:
"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."
and still no ethernet connection
Sorry fell asleep did you try to install the driver again. It may have fixed the dedicated path