I had only one cable from ISP. from that I have to utilize my all Static IPs. what I have to do?

Solution
When I've done it before, I plugged the ethernet jack from my modem to a switch with the number of ports that I needed static IP's for plus 1 for the incoming line, so if you have 5 Static IP's and a 8-port switch, then you plug 5 routers in to the switch ports and each router would get it's own IP and then you can configure from there.

You could also do the above, but instead of 5 routers, plug in 5 PC's or 5 network cards in 1 PC or whatever your need to access the static IP's with. I'm not sure what you purpose is.
When I've done it before, I plugged the ethernet jack from my modem to a switch with the number of ports that I needed static IP's for plus 1 for the incoming line, so if you have 5 Static IP's and a 8-port switch, then you plug 5 routers in to the switch ports and each router would get it's own IP and then you can configure from there.

You could also do the above, but instead of 5 routers, plug in 5 PC's or 5 network cards in 1 PC or whatever your need to access the static IP's with. I'm not sure what you purpose is.

Solution
It depends how exactly the ISP is giving you static ip. If you have something like a cable modem then you can just place a switch behind it and pretty much the first x number of mac addresses is sees will get ip. If you are using DSL or another similar solution the box they provide is actually a router. In that case you must go in and map the real ip to the internal private IP. This tends to vary a little from route to router exactly how you do it and you will have to read the manual. Again to get more physical ports you would be a stupid switch behind the device.