I have $300 and need a dektop/laptop that can handle the following

un4gettable47mike

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
I have $300 and i want to buy a desktop or laptop that can handle the game "Age of Empires Online" Which is newer than Age of Empires 3... obviously it would have to be used. I live in gta, durham region, oshawa, ontario canada. I really want a computer that can hadle this game for $300 or less... any ideas, should i rob some1? Just kidding. Where should i look?

Solution

You have $300 for an entrie computer, including the OS? Is this seperate from the monitor\mouse\keyboard, etc? Assuming this is the case you certinaly don't have a whole lot of options here. You would need to buy something used\refurbished that also includes the OS. Something like this inlcludes the OS for example...

bac0n

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2010

You have $300 for an entrie computer, including the OS? Is this seperate from the monitor\mouse\keyboard, etc? Assuming this is the case you certinaly don't have a whole lot of options here. You would need to buy something used\refurbished that also includes the OS. Something like this inlcludes the OS for example:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0373676

I am not sure if a 6310 will run the games you are interested in tho. $300 is going to be tough.

Tim

Solution