I have 64 bit windows 10 and i download minecraft but is 32 bit why?

Jul 6, 2018
I cant fix this.I tried everything.If you didnt understand the problem is when i am going to run minecraft it crashes.Please help.Thanks(I have never run to this problem in minecraft i am playing minecraft from 2010 on windows 7 but now i format my pc and got windows 10 and i run into this problem)

Have you updated it and acquired the newest launcher? If not, you may need to re-install Minecraft. This can effectively be done by deleting the %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft folder and re-running the launcher. You may wish to look there first to back up any world files you have.

Jul 6, 2018
Nope didnt work :(It says 32 bit again and crashes. But thanks for the help.Maybe is my fault because at first i installed windows 10 32 bit and then format again and do 64 bit but this dont make sense.What else should i do?Thanks again...

Well, that should isolate any issues with MineCraft proper....

What bittage of OS are you running (right click my computer, about)? And just to confirm, you did use the latest installer, downloaded fresh from the internet for minecraft?

Is it crashing in the launcher, during load, or other? If there's a log, can you post it on pastebin and link here?

Jul 6, 2018
I checked again i have Windows 10 64 bit.How can i post a video to show you?Or can i just tell you [At first i am gonna tell you.So i open the launcher i press lauch (loading) and then minecraft opens for some seconds and then it says minecraft not responding.I open task bar and it says java something stop working (also in the task bar says minecraft 32 bit) and then i wait.Nothing happens so i close the window...

Jul 6, 2018
file:///C:/Users/AlekanYT/Desktop/2018-09-16%2001-26-08.mp4

Here is the link of the video i made.I am sorry its in greek but i think you can undestand what is the problem.If not tell me ill help you.Thanks again...

Firstly, you may wish to edit your posts to remove those paths, as they may contain personal information you wouldn't want to be publicly available.

While I appreciate you trying to provide me with a link, you'll want to use an online web host for this. Those files are to your local drive, which I do not have access to. What may be simpler is if you're able to screenshot the relevant error (PrtSc, and then paste it into paint to save as an image file), you can upload it to imgur.com or other hosts. Please make sure to use paint to black out any sensitive information.

If Java is crashing, I might guess that you have an issue with Java or the arguments you are passing to Minecraft. Please uninstall Java from your system if you have a copy presently installed. Then consider installing the latest system from Oracle's Java downloads site, but select "All downloads" in the left bar and specifically opt for the 64x version. Many browser downloads will be 32x as this is what the site detects from the browser.

Once Java is reinstalled, please let me know if you have difficulties opening the game.

Jul 6, 2018

I have already done this and nothing happend...:( [i mean i have unistall and install again java and minecraft so many times]

Is the minecraft modded at all? About the only other thing I can suggest doing is going to advanced settings and:

1. Check which Java it's using. The launcher comes with an integrated java which may not be the best offering available on your PC.

2. Google "Minecraft java arguments" and try some of those; you may need to simply allocate more memory to the Java VM.

Otherwise, I don't really know what your issue could be. If Minecraft is running the latest installer/launcher, on the latest 64x Java (not just the one you download on their page - that's usually a 32x version; you need to select 64x specifically) and has been clean-installed on a properly configured 64x system, with enough memory.... I'm at a loss.

Jul 6, 2018
If you mean modded with texture packs or cheats etc no its a fresh download and i am sure i dont have downloaded something else.
It says that is using x64 so its 64bit and minecraft is 32bit?(its says C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_51\bin\javaw.exe)Also i have downloaded a 64 bit version of Java but i think minecraft is using 'his own java version' i mean the one that comes with the instalation.

Jul 6, 2018
I am sorry i dont really undertand what do you mean here:Google "Minecraft java arguments" and try some of those; you may need to simply allocate more memory to the Java VM.
(Sorry if i am being spastic)

Exactly what I said. Google that phrase and the top result should be arguments for the java virtual machine that tells it to allocate itself more memory.

These args can be entered in the advanced options of the minecraft launcher.

Sometimes minecraft freezing is related to a lack of memory. I'd also consider switching your jre (java) to the external one you downloaded.

It's in the advanced settings of the minecraft launcher. You would need to find the java filepath, probably somewhere in c:\program files or c:\program files (x86)...

I'm somewhat busy so I can't fully guide you on this stuff, try googling things like "change java runtime minecraft" and it should have instructions on the specifics.