[SOLVED] I have a computer where 2-3 years ago it worked normally but now it does not open because the processor is not heating up any idea;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2021
I have a computer where 2-3 years ago it worked normally but now it does not open because the processor is not heating up any idea;

Solution
Yeah, you can get refurbished office systems from 2012-2015 on Newegg for $100-$150 with performance that would absolutely destroy this one. While it might be fixable, an hour at a PC shop will probably cost more than the PC is worth and from the posts so far, I don't think that you have the technical skills to make fixing this yourself a worthwhile use of your time.

DSzymborski

Titan
Yeah, you can get refurbished office systems from 2012-2015 on Newegg for $100-$150 with performance that would absolutely destroy this one. While it might be fixable, an hour at a PC shop will probably cost more than the PC is worth and from the posts so far, I don't think that you have the technical skills to make fixing this yourself a worthwhile use of your time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.