Question i have a Corsair H60 2013 edition, and a 1080 hybrid evga, I want to add a resorvoir and use a 240 radiator and 120, can i connect them?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
That pump isn't strong enough to handle that much radiator with that much tubing and the block and that much resistance with that low a volume of flow.

Ever see a geisha walk? Those tiny little footsteps? That's the asetek pump on that aio. What you need is a pump that'll give you a full man's stride.

If you plan on doing custom loop, then actually do a custom loop, Franken-loops rarely work as intended or expected.

Jun 14, 2019
That pump isn't strong enough to handle that much radiator with that much tubing and the block and that much resistance with that low a volume of flow.

Ever see a geisha walk? Those tiny little footsteps? That's the asetek pump on that aio. What you need is a pump that'll give you a full man's stride.

If you plan on doing custom loop, then actually do a custom loop, Franken-loops rarely work as intended or expected.

I know i understand thats why i ask but the point is that i dont want to buy a cpu block neither gpu block so can i buy a pump and put it work with those aio closes?