Question I have a corsair sabre rgb mouse and middle click in scrollig wheel does not work

Eikonikos Eikon

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2013
Hi I have corsair Sabre rgb mouse. Everything was working perfect until the previous months but the latest days the scrolling wheel has strange behaviour. When I scroll down it sometimes jumps and scrolls up for a while and then again scrolls down. And the middle click does not work. What should I do?

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
It happened to me once, I disassembled my mouse and I found out a piece of plastic was broken under the scroll wheel. I glued it back together. You will need a good glue and some precision. It broke again 3 months so I would consider changing it. 😒

Eikonikos Eikon

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2013
thanks, I found that on the sides of the scrolling wheel there are stickers circles. I removed the one circular sticker, I cutted it with a pair of scissors. Now seems that the wheel scrolls better, but still the middle click does not working. The scrolling is ok now. Now I use scroll wheel only for scroll up and down and I use button 8 as mouse middle click.
New info, Now I pressed more strongly the scroll wheel and the middle click worked again. But needs to press hard,

Last edited: