Question I have a credit card USB

Aug 23, 2022
It has 200 photos on it. I have pic, it is not normal USB type, but is a flip out stick from credit card with 4 traces on one side, nothing on other side. Will not fit in typical USB slot on anything. I know it's old. I tried many of my old USB readers, does not fit any of them. Any help. Have pic if you want to see it.

USAFRet

Titan
It has 200 photos on it. I have pic, it is not normal USB type, but is a flip out stick from credit card with 4 traces on one side, nothing on other side. Will not fit in typical USB slot on anything. I know it's old. I tried many of my old USB readers, does not fit any of them. Any help. Have pic if you want to see it.
Yes, we need a pic.

A model number and/or link would also be helpful.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
My thought would be that it is misshapen or crushed in some way. Compare to a standard USB and see if you can tell a difference.

I carry one of these I got at a trade show and it's worked fine for years. Been in my wallet since I got it. Had no issues with it.

Yes, I see them advertised on amazon. The ads imply that you can indeed insert it into a standard usb2 socket as long as you make sure that the side with the contacts matches the side of the socket with the contacts. This should work unless the contacts are overly worn out.

Last edited: