I have a critical error i need help with

May 12, 2018
I am experiencing an extreme issue with windows 10 right now. I experience extreme (4-5 minute) boot times, and explorer.exe hangs and stops responding, and the whole PC freezes (BUT DOES NOT BLUE SCREEN) when i launch any games, and forces me to force shutdown and restart. The only way to restart it is to hold the power button as it will not shut off. The PC does not freeze and blue screen, it just stops responding or showing my input. Even firefox is freezing and occasionally not responding as i write this. I just replaced thermal paste on he CPU, the PSU has been fine for over a year and steady, and the GPU is brand new, like 2 months, and the Disk passes all SMART health checks, most scores above normal. PC can standby with no issue, and has no issue running games until they load in, at which point issues begin to occur. Also, when the problem occurs, the "System" process uses 100% disk but only at 0.1mbps. Please help.

Build: SolidGear 650W power supply........ MSI 760GMA P34 FX motherboard........ AMD FX-6300 (not overclocked)........ WD Blue 1tb WD10EZEX........ 8GB HyperXFury DDr3 1866 RAM.......... MSI GTX 1050Ti GamingX OC 4GB Vram......... Windows 10 Build: 16299.125 version 1709

Solution
from wd web page download there hard drive test tools. if the drive passes download hardware info set it to logging and sensor. watch your power rails make sure they stay withing atx spc. with amd fx cpu if the mb vrm age badly if there ac ripple or there locking up when hot. you see those kind of issues your having. if your case is small or has one fan try running wiht the sides off see if anything changes.
from wd web page download there hard drive test tools. if the drive passes download hardware info set it to logging and sensor. watch your power rails make sure they stay withing atx spc. with amd fx cpu if the mb vrm age badly if there ac ripple or there locking up when hot. you see those kind of issues your having. if your case is small or has one fan try running wiht the sides off see if anything changes.

Solution