Question I have a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 rev 6.0 motherboard that has been working great the past 5 years, yesterday screens went black and all fans stopped

Dec 24, 2020
Hi I have a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 rev 6.0 for the past 5 years and haven't had any issues with it at all. Just yesterday I was streaming a podcast on my one monitor while playing a game on the other. All of a sudden my computer screen just went black as if no single was going in. Then the fans and every little electric noise inside stopped. However the green light on the front was on as if it was running, none of the power or reset would do anything. Let it sit for an hour unplugged from wall and fired it back up the fans all start up on gpu, cpu, and system fan but no picture. I took it today to a friend's and just swapped my power supply with his and I got the same results. I returned home still at a lose took everything out but the basics, cpu, power supply and ram. Turned it on hoping to get to bios and nothing not a single fan spinning but my green light turns on. Any ideas what it may be, I'm thinking motherboard or the old AMD FX 3600 processor? Currently the pc is all apart hoping if I let it sit for a few days the bios will reset or something since the jumping thing isn't working.

Dec 30, 2020
I had this same issue few months back. For me, swapped out my vid card problem solved. I had already tried everything but that. Not sure if will work for you, but worth a shot.