[SOLVED] I have a hard time taking front panel off

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
I started building another PC with good airflow, by request I chose
Gamemax F15 (Glass front not mesh).

I went to official website & downloaded manual, it explaines Almost nothing about front panel or how to take it off but I'm sure it's possible for this model (As I saw some folks who had it took front panel off for better airflow) but I just want to replace It's fans & take off meshes which isn't doable without taking it off front panel.

Can someone help or anything I gave case exact model maybe It's front panel attach design is similar to other cases & someone knows..

I have Never Ever seen a case like this with such a hilarious front panel or im just stupid figuring out this one...
anyway thanks for reading.

I started building another PC with good airflow, by request I chose
Gamemax F15 (Glass front not mesh).

I went to official website & downloaded manual, it explaines Almost nothing about front panel or how to take it off but I'm sure it's possible for this model (As I saw some folks who had it took front panel off for better airflow) but I just want to replace It's fans & take off meshes which isn't doable without taking it off front panel.

Can someone help or anything I gave case exact model maybe It's front panel attach design is similar to other cases & someone knows..

I have Never Ever seen a case like this with such a hilarious front panel or im just stupid figuring out this one...
anyway thanks for reading.

" I started building another PC with good airflow, by request I chose
Gamemax F15 (Glass front not mesh). "

Please explain how a glass front case with small side vents is good airflow.

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
" I started building another PC with good airflow, by request I chose
Gamemax F15 (Glass front not mesh). "

Please explain how a glass front case with small side vents is good airflow.
Haha! I just wanted to clarify it matters to him, I said in thread "by Request I chose" this model, with a bit of modifying I can reach goal of good Good airflow, just taking out meshes (they are weirdly double stacked!) and replacing fans with 3x 120 or 140mm, It can be perfect for that price case & looks :]

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
There's a grab handle at the bottom of front panel. You grab by it and pull front panel off.
Probably just need to use a bit more force.
Oh Thanks! I'll try.

Edit
Solved! the plastic is low quality which makes pulling to hard a bit scary! but I did it finally, the only problem was this one needed wayy too much power lol!, very unexpected.
Thanks so much.
(after you made me sure It's that way, I just said ok lets just pull it as hard as you can)

Last edited:
Likely, the front panel is a press fit and you can simply pull it off.
The manual says that you must remove the side panels first.
But, first, see if there is a latch or tab on the bottom that needs to be released first.
The manual shows a hand doing just that.
Sometimes such a retaining tab needs to be accessed from inside the case with the side covers off.

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
Likely, the front panel is a press fit and you can simply pull it off.
The manual says that you must remove the side panels first.
But, first, see if there is a latch or tab on the bottom that needs to be released first.
The manual shows a hand doing just that.
Sometimes such a retaining tab needs to be accessed from inside the case with the side covers off.
Thanks! Solved.