I have a high load on my 970 asus strix edition every time i load any game.

ParagonGoose

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
Hello there, i was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. i recently got i new mobo and cpu for my computer ( a gigabyte G1 sniper B7 mobo, and a intel i5-6500) and since then everytime i load up a game my gpu gets put under 100% load and the fans ramp up to 100% speed, and cam (my software i use to keep track of load and temperatures) tells me that it also hits 90 degrees celsius. ive never had this problem and was hopeing someone could help me out!

thanks!

Solution
Hey guys, i found the problem, it uhh it was pencil. yea a pencil. my gpu was sagging to i painted a pencil black broke it and used it to list up the back end of my gpu. well APPARENTLY i lifted it to high as to where the connecting was fucked. and my friend made a joke about how it was higer at the back then the front. so i took the pencil out and loaded up a game to show him what it dose and it was perfectly fine. so i was like waht the shit and stuck the pencil back in and it instantly did the same thing again. all this, because of a pencil.

ParagonGoose

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
Hey guys, i found the problem, it uhh it was pencil. yea a pencil. my gpu was sagging to i painted a pencil black broke it and used it to list up the back end of my gpu. well APPARENTLY i lifted it to high as to where the connecting was fucked. and my friend made a joke about how it was higer at the back then the front. so i took the pencil out and loaded up a game to show him what it dose and it was perfectly fine. so i was like waht the shit and stuck the pencil back in and it instantly did the same thing again. all this, because of a pencil.

Solution