Question I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre M93P and want to upgrade the PSU and GPU is it possible?

Sep 14, 2021
Lenovo ThinkCentre M93P Motherboard | Laptech The IT Store.

When I searched for the motherboard in the CMD Prompt it came back with "Lenovo Sharkbay" I was just wondering if this motherboard would support the EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified and a possible graphics card, when I looked on PC benchmark it was saying this motherboard is incompatible with most graphics cards and even the CPU that's installed on it, and I just don't understand.

The processor is i5-4570 and the graphics card I would be wanting to install would be either a nvidia geforce 8800 GTS or nvidia GTX 460SE

Lenovo ThinkCentre M93P Motherboard | Laptech The IT Store.

When I searched for the motherboard in the CMD Prompt it came back with "Lenovo Sharkbay" I was just wondering if this motherboard would support the EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified and a possible graphics card, when I looked on PC benchmark it was saying this motherboard is incompatible with most graphics cards and even the CPU that's installed on it, and I just don't understand.

The processor is i5-4570 and the graphics card I would be wanting to install would be either a nvidia geforce 8800 GTS or nvidia GTX 460SE
go with gt 1030 ddr5 instead.