GIGABYTE GTX 1660 SUPER OC , IT DOESNT HAVE DVI ILL NEED TO GET AN ADAPTOR

OR

PALIT GTX 1660 SUPER GAMINGPRO OC , THAT HAVE DVI

!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!!

Last edited:

DeMo5h5

Prominent
Apr 1, 2020
An RX570 is a solid 1080p/60 card, and should pair nicely with a 6500 +16GB RAM.

Of the options, personally, I'd go for the 570 + RAM, although I'd be looking at a 570 on the used market where they can regularly be found for ~$75 USD.

the you very much fopr the welcome and for the help
so if i order used one of amazon because my country doesnt sell used not even news anws
i risk if it work and if it have some problem ?
or there is any way to test it ?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Where are you located? You could always look at used cards locally on Craigslist/Kijiji/Gumtree or equivalent, or online via eBay.

You'd always want to stress test a GPU ASAP, preferrably with something like Furmark to put it under a good amount of stress, ensuring that it performs as you expect, and that temperatures are within safe operating temperatures.

As far as online, both eBay and Amazon have solid "buyer protection" guarantees - so you always have recourse in the event the product you receive is faulty. Locally, that's a different question, and you'd want to see the card functional before you buy.

Reactions: DeMo5h5

DeMo5h5

Prominent
Apr 1, 2020
Where are you located? You could always look at used cards locally on Craigslist/Kijiji/Gumtree or equivalent, or online via eBay.

You'd always want to stress test a GPU ASAP, preferrably with something like Furmark to put it under a good amount of stress, ensuring that it performs as you expect, and that temperatures are within safe operating temperatures.

As far as online, both eBay and Amazon have solid "buyer protection" guarantees - so you always have recourse in the event the product you receive is faulty. Locally, that's a different question, and you'd want to see the card functional before you buy.
i am located at cyprus the only used card i see is a 1050ti asking 200 euro lol

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Oh I wasn't doubting you, just had to see for myself.

eBay may well be your friend here then... really depends on shipping to Cyprus. I'd assume for sellers located in Turkey or Greece, shipping wouldn't be too bad. As I understand it though, new prices in those countries aren't great, which has a knock-on effect to used.

As an aside, Aliexpress (or Chinese based sellers) can actually be a good source for cheap GPUs.... you just have to weed through the blatant fakes.
Example on eBay - Biostar RX580 (4GB), works out to be roughly ~90EUR shipped
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BIOSTAR-...984134?hash=item48db5d8386:g:4Z8AAOSwpr9eCwkP

AliExpress, RX470, for roughly ~67EUR shipped.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Reactions: DeMo5h5

DeMo5h5

Prominent
Apr 1, 2020
i am scared to buy this used ones because my budget is realy stricted because of corona virus in my country and all job are closed should i buy a new rx580 saphire 8gb (200 euro) or should i try with the used ones

DeMo5h5

Prominent
Apr 1, 2020
My current build
cpu: i5 6500
ram: 8gb ram hyperx
psu: 650w
mobo: gigabyte B150-HD3P
storage: ssd 250gb

MY BUDGET: 250 EURO

GAMES I WANT TO PLAY : GTA V , PUBG this are the strongest ones so i dont worry about the others games
Maybe you can tell me a combo a cheaper gpu and ram or something like that just want to get the most performance with my budget THANK YOU ALOT!!!
if you could use this site for choosing the parts because is in my country

https://www.skroutz.gr/c/55/kartes-grafikwn-vga.html

DeMo5h5

Prominent
Apr 1, 2020
Guys i need help and your advice

i have a monitor that only have DVI

what should i buy

GIGABYTE GTX 1660 SUPER OC , IT DOESNT HAVE DVI ILL NEED TO GET AN ADAPTOR

OR

PALIT GTX 1660 SUPER GAMINGPRO OC , THAT HAVE DVI

!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!!