I have a nikon fg, and I'm missing a piece that's I can't ding anywhere...... I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryantunique3

Prominent
Nov 5, 2017
I am missing a piece between the capture button and the film advance lever, its what helps is stay in plave , plus capture the picture.Where could only find one?

Solution
That is a 35 year old film camera. You can get an entire camera from Amazon for around 50. On ebay you can occasionally find one for half that. I would take the camera in to a service center and get and estimate. If you want to do the repair yourself, they can help. If you want they can repair it for you. If the repairs or the parts cost more than the body, just buy another body used.
That is a 35 year old film camera. You can get an entire camera from Amazon for around 50. On ebay you can occasionally find one for half that. I would take the camera in to a service center and get and estimate. If you want to do the repair yourself, they can help. If you want they can repair it for you. If the repairs or the parts cost more than the body, just buy another body used.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.