[SOLVED] I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (Fermi) 4gb vram and I was wondering what the best settings to oc it because i wanna get better performance!

SilverCat486

Prominent
Jul 26, 2021
I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (Fermi) 4gb vram and I was wondering what the best settings to oc it because i wanna get better performance! and i wanna get the best out of it but i dont know anything about overclocking and was wondering maybe you guys know what the best possible settings for me to apply would be if anyone could help me that would be gladly appricated!

Solution
No amount of overclocking, will help you, with that card. It is upgrade time. Even the IGP, of a 5600g, is far superior to that GT730. Not to mention the fact that GT730 driver support has been discontinued.
I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (Fermi) 4gb vram and I was wondering what the best settings to oc it because i wanna get better performance! and i wanna get the best out of it but i dont know anything about overclocking and was wondering maybe you guys know what the best possible settings for me to apply would be if anyone could help me that would be gladly appricated!
I personally wouldn't recommend overclocking the GT730 because the performance jump is negligible and you'd be very lucky to see a difference at all. If you really must, the best settings rely on luck as well. Tweak your settings slowly, using the memory clock and boost clock and other variables such as voltage etc through programs like MSI Afterburner, and monitor the overclock, if there are any problems, then that is the maximum overclock threshold for your card. Once again, I don't recommend going through through the effort. The only noticeable difference you will see will be a higher temperature and more strain on your computer. Upgrading your GPU will be a more worthwhile way to improve performance in your context, as it's the only way and it will certainly be noticeable.

It would also be good if you could post your full system specs, it would give a lot more context and I could help you out a lot more.

TRENDING THREADS